Join Lee Law Office for Trustee/Executor School! For Lee Law Office Clients and their family and friends….
Be prepared, understand your responsibilities, and how to navigate the Trust Administration and Probate Process!
June 11, 2020
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
As you are aware, Estate Administration can be a very confusing process and comes during a very emotional time, and often brings with it difficult and complex financial and family issues. Far too often, family and friends are left with the challenges of administering an estate plan, which they either do not understand or have never heard of. What is important to remember for anyone administering a Trust or probating a Will is that there is a definite process to follow, and resources to assist you as you assume this new role.
Although we are working with you during this process, we want to make sure you have an opportunity to understand Estate Administration and the various roles and functions of both Trustees and Executors.
After this class, you will walk away with a clear understanding of:
- Trustee Responsibility & Liability: what duties must the Trustee fulfill and how to shield the Trustee from liability
- Taking Action: what steps need to be taken to begin the process of administering the Trust set up by the deceased
- Stages: what are the different stages of the Trust Administration and Probate
- Pitfalls: what are the most common pitfalls facing Trustees
- Role of the Attorney: is an attorney necessary to help facilitate the Trust Administration process, and how they may be able to help
- Timing: for certain actions, the law requires the trustee to act within a very short time frame, what actions have time constraints
We encourage you to take advantage of this FREE class and invite your family and Friends.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Melanie Lee
Attorney Melanie Lee concentrates her practice in the areas of Trusts & Estates, Estate Administration, and Business Law. She is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Her firm’s philosophy is to help clients create, build, and properly transfer wealth.