What Happens When A Loved One Passes Away?
Date: May 11
Time: 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Venue: Hampton Inn & Suites, 1101 Technology Park Drive, Glen Allen 23059, Glen Allen. VA,
Our Attorneys will walk you and your family through...
- Case studies
- What to do and not to do when a loved one passes away.
- Why assets should be titled properly and have beneficiary designations.
- How long the estate administration process takes.
- Mistakes your family should avoid.
- What does it usually coast?
- What IRS filings are required? And When?
- What income or estate taxes are owed? If so, how are the taxes paid?
We encourage all women to attend. Refreshments will be served! Register Today!
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment