Trustee/Executor School (A Client Event)
Date: August 15
Time: 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Venue: Hampton Inn & Suites, 1101 Technology Park Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23059, Glen Allen, VA,
A Client Event
Come out and bring your named executors to this special Trustee/Executor School! Participates will gain a greater understanding of:
- Trustee Responsibility & Liability: what duties must the Trustee fulfill and how to shield the Trustee from liability
- Taking Action: what steps need to be taken to begin the process of administering the Trust set up by the deceased
- Stages: what are the different stages of the Trust Administration and Probate
- Pitfalls: what are the most common pitfalls facing Trustees
- Role of the Attorney: is an attorney necessary to help facilitate the Trust Administration process, and how they may be able to help.
- Timing: for certain actions, the law requires the trustee to act within a very short time frame, what actions have time constraints.
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment