After this class, you will walk away with a clear understanding of:
- Trustee Responsibility & Liability: what duties must the Trustee fulfill and how to shield the Trustee from liability
- Taking Action: what steps need to be taken to begin the process of administering the Trust set up by the deceased
- Stages: what are the different stages of the Trust Administration and Probate
- Pitfalls: what are the most common pitfalls facing Trustees
- Role of the Attorney: is an attorney necessary to help facilitate the Trust Administration process, and how they may be able to help.
- Timing: for certain actions, the law requires the trustee to act within a very short time frame, what actions have time constraints.
During the class, we will also be offering a free estate plan review meeting